Best. Night. Ever.
Last night the EAT (RED) FOOD & FILM FEST! presented by Bank of America, made its debut in the heart of New York’s iconic Bryant Park.
Providing food fans with ‘the ultimate New York picnic’ experience designed by world-renowned chefs Mario Batali, Ina Garten, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Danny Bowien and Angie Mar of The Beatrice Inn. Guests enjoyed a gourmet picnic dinner accompanied by (BELVEDERE)RED cocktails, wine by Josh Cellars and beer by Birra Moretti, while watching Sleepless in Seattle on the big screen.
The picnic dinner menu was comprised of:
- Green chickpea hummus, designed by Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Orzo with roasted vegetables, designed by Ina Garten
- Chicken Liver Pâté with Blackberry Compote and Mustard, designed by Angie Mar
- Cold Fried Chicken Wings with Chongqing Spices, Kefir cream and Radishes, designed by Danny Bowien
- Torte Caprese, designed by Mario Batali
Guests included Mario Batali, Ina Garten, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Angie Mar, Danny Bowien, and Action Bronson, all of whom stepped out on the town to show their support to #86AIDS.
100% of the ticket price went to fight AIDS with (RED), and thanks to dollar matching by Bank of America and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, every ticket purchased resulted in $600 to fight AIDS – enough to provide 2,000 days of life-saving HIV/AIDS medication in sub-Saharan Africa.
It’s safe to say we won’t be forgetting last night anytime soon. Thank you to all our chefs, partners and guests for making it happen. Let’s #86AIDS.